Call for Papers
Papers in the main technical program must describe high-quality, original research. Topics of interest include all aspects of computer vision and pattern recognition including, but not limited to:
- 3D computer vision
- Computational photography, sensing and display
- Faces and gestures
- Low-level vision and image processing
- Motion and tracking
- Optimization methods
- Physics-based vision and shape-from-X
- Recognition: detection, categorization, indexing, matching
- Segmentation, grouping and shape representation
- Statistical methods and learning
- Video: events, activities and surveillance
Paper submission deadline: Friday, 7 March 2014, 10pm GMT.
Supplementary materials deadline: Friday 14 March 2014, 10pm GMT.
Announcement of decisions: Tuesday 17 June 2014.
All submissions will be handled electronically. By the above deadline, a complete, anonymized paper should be submitted. The length should match that intended for final publication. In the proceedings, accepted papers will be allocated 14 pages for the main paper excluding references.
In addition to the main technical program, the conference will include tutorials, workshops, demonstrations, and exhibits. Separate calls for these event will be published in due time.
For more information, see http://eccv2014.org/submissions/
Call for Workshops
More details can be found on the call for Workshops page
 Submission date is fixed. There will be no deadline extension.