The upload of camera ready papers will be enabled shortly.
The submission deadline for camera ready material and copyright forms is July 6th 2014 (2:00PM Pacific Time). The ECCV 2014 proceedings will be published by Springer, in the LNCS series (Lecture Notes in Computer Science). For each paper, at least one author has to be registered for attending the conference by the camera ready deadline. Without a valid registration at the conference by the deadline, your paper will not be published.
The author kit for the camera ready manuscripts is different from that for initial submissions. The camera ready manuscripts has to be prepared using LaTeX2e and the provided author kit:
It is possible, but discouraged, to use other systems for the preparation of papers, e.g. MS-Word. Author kits may be found on the Springer LNCS site, under “Proceedings and Other Multiauthor Volumes “.
Instructions and policies
Papers may be up to 14 pages long (excluding references). Important: Springer will edit the provided source files in order to insert running heads etc. and to smooth out any formatting inconsistencies. Hence, do not reduce the paper length e.g. by reducing vertical spaces between paragraphs or the like, as this will be corrected by Springer, possibly resulting in an increase of the paper length. To avoid any problem, please use the author kit recommended above and follow its formatting instructions.
Please write out author names in full in the paper, i.e. full given and family names.
One copyright form per paper has to be provided. Please download the template of the form here: ECCV2014_copyright_form. The corresponding author has to fill in the form and sign it. A scanned version of the copyright form (PDF-format) has to be submitted together with the camera ready paper, see below. Please note that the third check box on the copyright form does not refer to employees within the EU but rather employees of the EU.
How to submit camera ready papers:
We need all the source files (LaTeX files, style files, special fonts, figures, bib-files, Word or RTF files) that are required to compile papers, as well as the camera ready PDF. For each paper, one ZIP-file has to be prepared and submitted via the ECCV 2014 Submission Website, using the password you received with your initial registration on that site. The size of the ZIP-file may not exceed the limit of 50 MByte. The ZIP-file has to contain the following:
- All source files, e.g. LaTeX2e files for the text, PS/EPS or PDF/JPG files for all figures (RTF files for word-processing systems other than LaTeX/TeX).
- The main tex-file has to be called "main.tex".
- Make sure to include any further style files and fonts you may have used.
- You may use sub-directories.
- Make sure to use relative paths for referencing files.
- Make sure the source you submit compiles.
- Optionally, you may include electronic supplementary materials of reasonable size in a sub-directory called "esm" (be aware that these items cannot be present on the USB stick proceedings due to size limitations).
- PDF file named "proof.pdf" that has been produced by the submitted source. This PDF will be used as a reference and has to exactly match the output of the compilation.
- PDF file named "ECCV2014_copyright_form.pdf": a scanned version of the signed copyright form (see above).
- Text file named "contact.txt" containing the following information, in that order:
- The first line contains family name(s), given name(s) and email address of the corresponding author (3 items separated by “,”), who can be contacted between submission of the camera ready paper and the beginning of the conference. This is important for proof reading and resolving any issues with the submitted material.
- The following lines contain information of ALL authors (one line for each author), in the order in which they appear on the paper:
- Full family name(s)
- Full given name(s)
- Email address
- Affiliation (name of institute as it should appear in the conference program, not the full address)
Please separate these 4 items by “,”. Please use LaTex notation for special characters. Make sure to fill this out consistently – in particular if you have multiple papers accepted at the conference.
- Example "contact.txt":
contact_author_family_names, contact_author_given_names, contact_author_email_address first_author_family_names, first_author_given_names, first_author_email_address, first_author_affiliation second_author_family_names, second_author_given_names, second_author_email_address, second_author_affiliation ... last_author_family_names, last_author_given_names, last_author_email_address, last_author_affiliation
For each paper, at least one author has to be registered for attending the conference by the camera ready deadline. Without a valid registration at the conference by the deadline, your paper will not be published. Both student and full registrations are fine for this purpose.
For any question related to the publication process (e.g. if your supplementary material does not fit into the upload limit), please do not hesitate to contact the publication chairs: